Why Become a Friend of La Leche League?
Friends of La Leche League Members can . . .
- Stay in touch with current or former Leaders and members
- Continue to support the mission of LLL
- Build on the philosophies of La Leche League as their children grow
- Share their joys and concerns about school-age children, teens, grandparenting, aging parents, and other family relationships
- Keep up-to-date on research and breastfeeding issues
- Participate in fun-filled activities and local get-togethers
- Be a part of a worldwide network sharing and learning from one another as they reach new life stages
More Benefits of Membership
- Continuum — Our member newsletter is published online four times each year, with articles on personal growth, parenting, women’s health issues, current breastfeeding research, book reviews, and Friends of LLL activities.
- Social events — Friends of LLL hosts formal and informal gatherings with local Friends groups and at LLL Conferences. Members may also participate in our regular online “Happy Hour” gatherings held via Zoom.
- Trips — members receive discounts on registration for Friends of LLL trips. In the past years we have hosted trips to: Grand Canyon, Arizona; Savannah, Georgia; San Antonio, Texas; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; St. Augustine, Florida; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Charleston, South Carolina; San Diego, California; and New Orleans, Louisiana.